Monday, January 30, 2017

He's Gone Home

Dennis Lynn Brady passed from this earth at midnight on Sunday, January 29th, 2017 into the loving embrace of Jesus Christ and all the Saints that have gone on before. His mind and soul are finally free. Praise God for his victory. Welcome Home Dad.

Thanks for being my Dad. Somebody had to do it. Why not you? I love you. Tell Mom I said 'hi'. If you see Gramps, tell him I'm still chewin.

I will see you in a few. My cholesterol and blood pressure are not getting any lower. Might be sooner than I think. For the time being, I guess I'm an orphan. I should find someone to adopt me until it's my time. Wait...I guess Jesus already did that.

Lord, I know you're watching over me. You better be, cuz I'm gonna need it. I love you too.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Dennis was a kind man. He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss, but so glad that death is not the end because of Jesus. You are part of a larger family the just your earthly one, and you are loved. We share your sadness, as well as the joy in knowing your parents are together again.

    ReplyDelete

Be Gentle.