Sunday, January 22, 2017

Delicious

Well, I did it. It was delicious. What God hath wrought in his abundance should be eaten in the way He intended. I think I did it right. After some prep, here is what went to oven and steamer....


Here is what came out.


Please note the addition of a last minute salad. I find I love butter lettuce with a bit of shredded Parm. I also like Gino's Italian dressing. It's delightful. The fish and potatoes were perfect as planned. The sugar snaps could have used a bit more steam time, but I could have eaten them raw too. I love sugar snaps. Please note the pretentious glass in the top right. My Mom thought they were dessert glasses. They are fine crystal goblets with grapes and grape vines etched in the side. Mother, please do not be so naive. People drink wine OK? So what if they belonged to my great grandmother that was as dry as the Gobi in spring. I am now using them as intended. Please do not roll over if you get my drift. I love you. Dad and I will be up to see you soon enough.  Until then, cheers!

 
It ended well. There were left overs. I waited a bit and consumed them too.

All gone.

Are you hungry?

Then my work here is done.

If I get the Cornish hens smoked, I will advise.

Later friends. Time for some sherbet and then some Sambuco and smoke.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.