Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bradley AKA Chelsea Manning

All Right, I have to say something here. I am not on board with Brad's transition to Chelsea Manning..but...I am on board with what he/she did to bring attention to the high crimes our military was involved in in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I am pleased and proud that in the the last minutes of his administration, President Obama commuted this person's sentence.  The world needed to know what our government was doing in those countries. Thankfully, Brad/Chelsea did the right thing and leaked his information to Wikileaks.

I know that Julian Assange offered to surrender to the United States if Brad/Chelsea's sentence was commuted. I can only hope now that the newly minted God Emperor, Donald Trump, will pardon Assange. We need Wikileaks to save us from the fake news spewing daily from CNNCBSMSNBCABCNBCFOX.

All Hail the God Emperor. God save the United States!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.