Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Who You Are: A Message To All Men



The speaker is Jon Jorgenson. He is what I would call motivational.
He seems to be Christian. I know little else about him, but it certainly
has rinsed my mind out after my previous two blog posts.



I found the video at Your Other Brothers.
It was presented with a blog post by Tom Zuniga and it is inspiring.
Sometimes us Christian SSA's need some inspiration. We walk a tight rope
in our personal and spiritual lives and sometime we get tired. That's
probably where I am at right now. I am just tired. This guy in the video
pushes. All the best people in my life have pushed. Sometimes I make
them pay for that and I apologize, but please, keep on pushing. Thanks
Guys!



Enjoy the video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.