Thursday, June 29, 2017

Zima

Zima is back and apparently for a limited time only.

Zima was developed as a beer alternative back in the early 1990's by Adolf Coors Comapny (now Miller Coors) It was a clear malt beverage with a citrus flavor that was about 5% ABV. It was discontinued in the US after the turn of the century and has only been available in Japan until this week. It is now widely available for a limited time only in the United States. I purchased a six pack today. I always enjoyed it on a hot day. It's quite refreshing. I learned only later that it was considered a girly drink or even gay in many more rednecked circles. 

I do not care. I like tequila sunrises too. Wanna make something of it Mr. Man? This homo ain't afraid of what you think so bring it! I think you're probably a closeted sissy boy anyway. You ain't foolin nobody.  Come on over and we'll share a Zima. I won't tell anyone...honest ;^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.