Monday, June 5, 2017

Strange Perennials And Other Stuff



Centaurea Montana

My friend, Beth, says this is a Centaurea plant. It's beautiful. I'm lead to believe they come in other colors. I think I will get some of them for next year. I like'em. I'm not sure what the next one is, but I like it too. It would be hilarious if it turned out to be a weed.



I got the waterfall going...kind of beautiful.


This is proving to be a fun place to live. I hope I can stay awhile before I die. Someone has to be here to deport the illegals to Yellow Banks...

This possum was kind of old and lethargic like me. Someday I will get deported to Yellow Banks too I suppose. They're gonna need a bigger trap though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff, You have beautiful gardens, and I love the waterfall. Your mama had good taste! I enlarged the photo of plant #2; it's a spiderwort, I believe. Google it and check out the images to see if they match. Lovely! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Be Gentle.