Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thursday

 I think it's official now. I had my retirement luncheon today at Johnny's Italian Steakhouse. It was a good lunch. On Thursdays the lunch special is parmesean encrusted sirloin and fries. It was very good. I got my UPS plaque, got to see my boss from St Louis one more time and my coworkers. Please enjoy the pics below. These too are my friends. Most work days I spent 12 hours with them. You have to like someone to spend that much time with them or the workday is miserable in undescribable ways. I have had employees like that. These are not them. These are my friends.

Jeff and Charlie arrived early

Jeff's boss, Tim from St Louis


Charlie Presents Jeff with the Plaque
Note the Birdfeeders on the table also for Jeff
The Star of Our Show




  Marcia, the best damned airfreight agent in the business.

Charlie, with Ben and Natalie, the newbies, the future


The Plaque

Now What???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.