Tuesday, October 25, 2016

What is the church really about? - Jon Jorgenson | Spoken Word



This video is about 2 years old, but it's really good. I have featured Jon Jorgenson's work here before and as I said then, I do not know who he is or what his faith background is, but he seems wise beyond his years. His short sermon here about the church made me look at some things in my life as I watched him and listened. As some of you are well aware, I can come off quite self righteous when I think I am right about something or even when I think I am speaking for the Lord. And who am I to be or do either of those. His speech in this sermon is almost 'rap' in it's delivery. It's kind of poetic without all the rhyming. He draws you in and makes you listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.