Saturday, October 1, 2016

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Sunday, October 2nd. After Sunday school and church, I will be joining the Angelic Host for lunch and a visit to the Cornmaze. I have been told that this Cornmaze is on a farm near Bondurant. It may actually be the one pictured below.

I would imagine that the corn is quite brown by now and it will look considerably different.  I suspect the Angels are taking me there to get me lost in the corn and then they will leave me to die. Grandpa used to take me to Kmart when I was a kid with the same purpose in mind, but he failed. I'm here. He is dead.

So my little Angels, I wish you luck with your devious plan, but I'm sure it will fail.

Tomorrow is also missions Sunday at church. I'm not sure who is speaking. I heard it was Chuck Hurley. I'm sure it will be interesting as long as he avoids politics....like that's gonna happen (:^)

8 O'Clock class will cover John 3 if you have an interest or even if you don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.