Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Jennifer

All right. Some of you were a bit put off yesterday when I characterized certain of my more negative personality attributes as a red headed female bitch named Jennifer. I am thinking that you do not understand.

First, she is not my version of Katlyn, Bruce Jenner's alter female ego. I have no desire to be female. Besides, Bruce is still not really female. He may have grown a pair of tits with the help of some female hormones, but he kept his 3 piece set and I expect he will reverse the whole process before he dies. He never did any of it because he liked men. I think he still likes women, even in his current female persona. I guess that might make him a trans lesbian with equipment to please everyone, but I digress. I will never understand how a world class athlete could take the risk of messing up his body in that way.

Second, a friend sympathetic to my plight, suggested that in the spirit of 'Messy Grace', I should invite Jennifer to church. I think he was trying to make a joke, but here's the deal.

He and everyone else at church that interacts with me at all has met Jennifer. If you ever have seen me pissed off or read one of my written diatribes, it usually comes from her. Jennifer is at church every week. It does her no good. She is irredeemable and spiritually unresponsive. She is wholly and completely depraved. She cannot be saved and I intend to send her straight to Hell before I die.

I have chosen to give a name to all the evil that was in my closet. I have named her and given her a sexual identity. She has gender, hair color, beautiful eyes and a seductive voice.  She is a vile manipulator of human kind and she must die. 

I chose to personify my more prurient desires and behaviors because it is easier to fight something with a name that can be identified. I can almost see her now. Instead of a pathetic pile of boxes that contain all my neuroses and sin urges, I now have this image of evil that I can hate and detest and judge. And since she is female, she holds absolutely no attraction factor over me. She is a bitch. I am going to kill her and send her straight back to Hell....which is where I think she came from in the first place.

One more thing...the next time you see me DO NOT ask me, "is Jennifer is here?" She will probably slap you or scorch you with words. There is no reason to get her all fired up. Instead you could help me destroy her by ignoring her. She hates to be ignored. It seems to hurt her. She likes to fight. DO Not engage her. Instead, trust me to kill her. It's going to happen. I will not take her to my grave. She is marked for death.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.