Thursday, March 16, 2017

I'm Sick

I have some kind of respiratory thing going on. I think it's bronchitis, but I've had a low grade fever too - like 100.6 degrees. Anyway, I've been trying to work and heal up so I've not been putting out much in the way of writing. It's all very odd. I had a cold that I thought was over and last Friday everything started coming back, but this time with a fever. I even had a bout of diarrhea on Monday. It was over quickly. I suppose I could have the flu. Who knows?


Whatever the case, when I'm sick, I do not think as much, and so I do not write either. It might be good that I do not think so much. There are some that would appreciate that I suppose.


Sleep has been weird too. I get home I prepare dinner, I eat, I read and I go to bed. I will sleep about 4 hours and wake up. It's like I am rested and ready to go and it's only midnight. It's tough going back to sleep, but I usually manage a couple more hours.


I suppose I should go to the doctor. I have a nasty cough that produces big green things out of my lungs. It seems to be getting better, but I have coughed so much that I feel like I've been doing sit ups for three days. My abs are starting to show again! It might kill me, but I will leave a good lookin corpse...I am so funny.


I'm vacationing next week. Maybe I will go to the doctor if I do not improve. I am functional, but barely. I have many things I need to get done.


I will try to write again later today. My brain is churning a bit. We will see what happens.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.