Friday, October 13, 2017

Panora on the Middle Raccoon River and The Unexpected Lesbian

Since my favorite local fishing spot was inundated by water last week, thanks to the Corp of Engineers, I was forced to move on. I have fished the Middle Raccoon many times below the dam at Panora with limited success, but I had an especially nice time this week. Wednesday I caught a nice 5 LB Walleye and Thursday was really good. 15 small mouth bass, all 10 to 12 inches long and another Walleye at around 2.5 LB. I had fun. Pictures below.

Jesus also showed me I was an unregenerate idiot yesterday while I was fishing. From across the river, I saw a guy walk down the bank to fish. He was setting off my gaydar. He was 30 something, cute, from where I was standing, nice shoulders. So I worked my way over there to get a better look. Then it happened. He spoke. Asked me how fishing was. It was then I detected the problem. He was a woman; no hips, flat chest, short hair, very masculine in appearance, a woman. Wow.

I can't even go fishing to meet men, even when there was no plan to take him home with me. I was window shopping really, that's all, just looking and the Lord laughs from heaven and I swear I could hear Him as the woman spoke and then I started laughing and my new friend said, "what's so funny?"
I said, "oh nothing". Then I told her how the fishing was, what I had been catching and what I had been using to do it, then slowly moved on after some more pleasantries.

Now, she could have been a lesbian, probably was, and that's what set off the gaydar, but even so, I used to detect these things before engagement took place. She was nice enough. I have no problem with having women friends, even lesbians. It was just the way it happened. My intentions were not good to begin with, if I'm honest, and I think the Lord knew this and decided to let me crash and burn in personal internal embarrassment. I would not put it passed Him to have changed this "man" into a woman as he walked down to the river bank, just to thwart my intent and have a good laugh. I guess it's good that He watches me like that. I should have taken her picture with my phone along with the fish for show and tell, but I had to throw her back ;^)

And now for the fish...



What's in the above two photos is the Walleye I caught on Wednesday on a rattle trap. You can see that it's about twice as long as my size 12 and weighed over 5 Lb.

Below is a sample of the Small Mouth Bass I was catching on Thursday. I got about 15 of those on a Mepps Bucktail #2. And below that, is another Walleye I got Thursday that weighed about 2 LB, also on a Mepps Bucktail. 



I'm not sure how much the lesbian weighed, but it might have been fun wrestling with her. She looked pretty tough, probably would have kicked my ass. Odd how I found a masculine woman attractive is it not? There is some weird, twisted message in that which needs decoding I think. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.