Monday, May 6, 2019

I'm No Longer On Facebook

If you are looking for me on Facebook this morning, you will not find me there. I gave a brief warning last night prior to deleting my account and then I was off. 

I had joined Facebook in September of last year so I could be part of a Facebook group for SSA Christians. I left the group two weeks ago for personal reasons and decided there was no reason to continue with FB either. Their censorship policies are annoying. Mark Zuckerberg is annoying and frankly, I think his platform is dying. I say that only because FB tends to be a 'boomer' platform and as we all know, boomers are facing extinction in the next two decades. 

Whatever the case, I am out of it. I hope it stops my endless phone checking and constant worry about offending someone...actually, I never worry about that and that's part of the problem I suppose. So I will be leaving my offenses here from time to time. Please enjoy them in the spirit intended...if you can figure that out...sometimes I can't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Gentle.