Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Flowers

The flowers at my townhouse on the south side of Des Moines are looking rather spectacular. I think it's because of all the rain; 15 inches in the last two and a half weeks. So I thought I would post some pics. Here ya go.


You may have noticed that I have a predilection for impatiens, coleus, hostas and clematis. These are all plants and flowers that do well in shade or part shade environments. I gravitate to them because I have a northern exposure and also, I think they are beautiful. I particularly like the wide variety of coleus that is available. Their foliage is beautiful. Next year, it may be all that I put in. We will see.

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers look fantastic, Jeff. I think you inherited a green thumb from your mother!

    ReplyDelete

Be Gentle.